Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Days 7 through 10

My apologies of my lack of blogging. As I mentioned in my past blog Preston and I started moving into our new apartment on saturday so it's been kinda hectic trying to get everything organized, cleaned, and set up. Also... we have no internet until friday so I've been having to mooch off of my Parents. Anyway so days 7 through 10 on my project 365 are going to be kind of random out of order pictures here and there because of our current situation. So here are a few of the past few days :)

My mom just snapped this as Preston and I are here at her house using her internet. And no... we don't practice this pose at home. :)
We went to see Shrek Forever After 3D! ...It was about what you could expect of a fourth sequel...
Yes yes, it looks like he has buck teeth but it's his gum. Promise!
THE KITCHEN! It has counters and a floor! I can finally see it!
My cute hubby putting together our bed frame.. kinda lol.
Well that's all for the past few days. Preston and I are off to Logan this weekend for yet another wedding and when we get back on Saturday it's my brothers open house! So It'll be a while before a blog again but I will be sure to take lots of pictures so I can update my blog as soon as I get back!









1 comment: