Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vegetables singing songs

Logan's favorite show is veggietales... mostly because it's my favorite cartoon so that's why he watches it. Have you ever watched it? It really is funny and plus it has good messages so that's what we watch. Anyway, the theme song is super cute and it always gets stuck in my head so I've been singing it to him a lot lately and it makes him grin. Well just the other day we were working on his sitting skills when we started one of the shows and as soon as the theme song started his eyes were stuck on the screen and he would grin. I didn't realize that me singing it to him so much would also work so that when it was on tv he would get all happy too. It was so stinkin cute so we started the show over and caught it on video luckily :)




1 comment:

  1. Way cute! He has such a cute smile!!! It looks like there was an earthquake going on from Prestons laughing though you might have to record next time Jen :)

    ReplyDelete