Friday, May 4, 2012

This is Lily Marie. Let me tell you a little bit about our precious girl.
-She arrived february 11, 2012 at 5:37 am. She weighed 8lbs 8 oz and was 20.5 inches long.
-She is 3 months old and as sweet as can be.
- She is an amazingly good baby. She has pretty much been sleeping through the night since she was born. There were a few weeks at the beginning where she'd wake up once in the night but for the most part she always let mom and dad get 5 or 6 hours of sleep at night.
- She is a smiley and giggly little girl already and is super ticklish which I think is adorable. When she sleeps she will smile and laugh and I love it.
-She is in the 50th percentile all around except for her head, she has a big head like her brother, but we can't really tell.
- She loves her mommy and is going to be a mommy's girl for sure, which makes me happy because Logan is so in love with Preston. But I feel bad too because I can't always give her all of the attention that she deserves while I'm trying to tend to her very dramatic big brother. It's a trick trying to balance all the baby chaos at our house.
-She is already a drama queen. I'm afraid she is going to be just as dramatic as Logan when she gets older. Anytime she's awake she demands your attention and if she isn't getting it her little squeals let you know it!
 I'm afraid they both take after me :S My mom is convinced it's payback. However, dramatic or not we love them so much! She has been such a wonderful little addition to our family and we are glad she is here. We are however, ready for a nice long break from any more babies and ready to enjoy our two precious kids and cherish the time we have with them while they are little.
Logan holding Lily for the first time

Logan trying to give her kisses

Lily's favorite sleeping position... when she's not swaddled.



                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment