Monday, May 17, 2010

um..

Blogging, blogging, blogging. This is one thing that I am absolutely not good at. I will have all of these brilliant ideas and clever thoughts up until the point where I sit in front of the computer screen and then it all goes away. So as I start this new blog I am apologizing in advance for my lack of creativity and humor.I have decided to start this blog because now that I am married and pregnant that is what I am supposed to do. So here I am, blogging about my wonderful yet not so exciting life. Right now my husband Preston and I are living with my parents for a few months until we decide where we are going to start our little family. We will most likely stay in the same town but definitely want to move into our own little home and get settled in and prepare for the newest edition to our family. Preston and I were married September 4th of 2009 and as of right now we are a little over 5 months pregnant and we are expecting a little boy at the end of September. He has been an unexpected twist in our newlywed life but now that the initially shock and panic has past we are very excited for his arrival. Also coming in our future is the hope of a wonderful steady job. Preston along with my brother Brian are hoping to eventually take over my fathers business and so hopefully in three short years Preston will be able to graduate and start working more with that. I have a great life and a wonderful family. I have been so blessed to have them and have their great love and support. I hope that this blog thing doesn't flop and like my mom and sister I can become a real Blogger. .. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. You are gonna be a GREAT blogger! Now that you're going to be a stay at home mommy you'll have lots and lots to write about and time to do it. Yay!

    ReplyDelete