Monday, May 24, 2010

Project 365 (Day 1)


So I have recently come across a fun new project that I really want to start doing. I am stealing this idea from one of my friends from facebook so just know that this isn't really my own idea. It is called Project 365 and what it consists of is taking a one picture every single day for a whole year and then blogging about it. It seems kind of pointless but I figure that if I start doing this that it'll help me be more motivated to blog so here it is :) The Kick-Off of the Slaughter Project 365! And the picture for the day is....

SNOW! Yeah it's almost June and we woke up to four inches of snow! This picture is of my parents Willow Tree in their front yard. It is usually tall and flowy and beautiful and the snow has completely covered the branches to the point where they are practically laying on the ground. It's so sad! I moved out of Cache County to get away from this kind of weather! I suppose I would need to leave Utah all together to get away from snow in May completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment