Thursday, May 27, 2010

Project 365 (Days 2 & 4)


Okay so I've been at my project 4 days and I've already missed a day. So sorry that day 3 is missing. But i have some good pictures for the other two days!

Day # 2

Preston and I have found an apartment! We get to move in this Saturday so we've been busy getting ready for that. So this picture is of me and him trying to revive an old entertainment center given to us generously by my Dad's secretary. With the help of my awesome parents and husband we painted the whole thing and Preston and I were just putting the doors back on in this picture... which just so happens to show off my 22 week baby bump :)

Day # 4

This picture was taken today on our way to Logan. Preston and I got to drive my dad's truck up and my parents were in the saturn right in front of us. So Preston was being as giddy as a seven year old with ice cream as he was driving the truck which just so happens to be his dream vehicle. Being in such an amazing car when we are used to an 1989 Chevy Celebrity made us quite nervous actually and so when we caught up to my parents on the freeway preston slowed down, got really nervous and said, "Passing your mom is like passing a cop car." He was so excited to drive the truck but so scared he is actually passing my parents in it! And then this picture was taken as we were entering Logan and as you can clearly see there is a cop to the right of us and my parents straight ahead and again as we found ourselves in this situation he became nervous and said, "Yeah I can see myself now... rear ending your mom's car while in your dad's truck and getting a ticket all at the same time!" Needless to say the long ride to Logan was good but still a little intimidating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment