Sunday, May 30, 2010

Project 365 (Days 5 & 6)

Day 5. My brother Brian's wedding day. This is me and Preston at their luncheon. I think he wins. He must be at least... 7 months along. Day 6- Preston and I found a cute little apartment on the south end of town. We love it! We moved in yesterday and this is just a small glimpse of our living room. We still have a lot of work to do obviously but I'm hoping it'll come together once everything is put in it's place.
I have not yet taken my picture of the day or else I would be posting day 7 as well so I guess today's picture will have to wait to be posted until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Jenny you look so cute with your cute little baby bump! Congrats on finding a place that will be nice to be on your own again! Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete